New Year’s Eve is always cold in Oregon so wearing a dress is something that involves layers, hence the coat. This dress is $20 and worth every penny! The black background is perfect for an evening party, the flowers make it the perfect statement piece for a New Year celebration. This is a perfect option for something that is fun but not too glam. All these NYE outfits have had me thinking about my goals for 2017. I am not good with resolutions so I try and make a short list of ATTAINABLE goals for myself. I wanted to share these with you to bring encouragement that 2017 will be a great year!
- Take my health seriously: This goes much farther than just fitness and a healthy diet. This is tackling the battle within me I haven’t wanted to face. Tackling my hormonal imbalances, migraines, anxiety, and depression. I am taking a very natural approach to this and will share more once I am a little farther into the process.
- Organized: I am usually pretty organized. Moving back to OR and being in this transition for much longer than we bargained for, I am bound to get my “transition” organized. Jason and I are in my old room as we are saving to buy our first home. Our space is small so getting it all organized and functional is necessary.
- Time for relaxation: Whether it be a massage every couple months, a pedicure, girls day, or a mini night away with Jason: I am making the time.
- Blog Planning: At this moment, I am flying by the seat of my pants on the blog. Seriously, I don’t have anything planned more than a couple days ahead. My goal is to work up to having it planned at least 2 weeks in advance. Working less and having more productivity is the goal.
- Un-Plug: I have a serious issue with this. I can’t ever unplug or let my mind rest. I am always thinking, planning, communicating. I need to take the time each day to unplug and let myself enjoy the things around me and the people around me.
- Value myself: This year I have seen my opinion of myself drop. This is due to me comparing myself to others around me and in my career. I need to see where I am at in life and realize God has a plan for me and my family, I am supposed to be right where I am.
What are some goals that you have this year?