Fall Style Uncategorized Winter Style

The worst mocha ever but the best day.

SWEATER: c/o Chicwish | JEANS: Paige | BOOTIES: BP (similar and on sale HERE!) | LIPS: Lipsense Blu Red

This was the WORST mocha ever but I sipped it proudly as my husband took me shopping for my birthday. This was huge for me, malls tend to be an environment that he doesn’t particularly like going into…such as most guys. We started our morning by buying coffees at Starbucks inside a Safeway on our way to the mall. First mistake. I took a sip and thought that it was super watery butI didn’t ask for them to remake it. Second mistake. I did, however, proudly sip the worst mocha ever because I loved that my husband was taking me shopping and making me feel so special. The worst coffee I have ever had was not going to ruin this amazing day.

Even with the counterfeit mocha in my hand, I felt so cute and comfortable in this look. I have been living in this sweater! Seriously, the color is so gorgeous! It’s a lightweight weave but still extremely warm. I have it front tucked to create a more flattering line on my body. I have worn it untucked as well but prefer it this way.

I loved this color with a pop of red. I actually like most colors with a pop of red but that’s besides that fact because this combo was dreamy. I kept the rest of my pieces neutral for a fresh look. Perfect for entering the Winter season where the sun isn’t shining as much. I let my outfits bring the color to my day!

previous post
next post

You Might Also Like

9 Comments

Makayla McAfee
    December 13, 2016 at 8:40 pm

This is such a cute look. So happy to hear that you guys had a great day together!! Those are the best 🙂

Xo Makayla
    Fashionably Kay

Girl Meets Bow
    December 14, 2016 at 12:14 am

Your curls look amazing in these pictures! Sorry the coffee was terrible, but glad y'all had some fun!

K. Brooke Webb
    December 14, 2016 at 4:58 am

Glad you had a wonderful time shopping and this look is adorable. The sweater is gorgeous and your hair is too!

xo,
    Brooke || http://www.kbstyled.com

Mindy
    December 14, 2016 at 3:22 pm

Aw this is cute! Even if it's something little like your drink, I HATE when my order it wrong. It's great that you didn't let a small (but anooying) thing ruin your day!

Mindy II http://www.amixofmin.com

Brie Bemis @ Sophistifunk
    December 15, 2016 at 2:03 am

Happy belated birthday! I'm loving your camel sweater paired with the white jeans!

xo Brie

Hillary @ styleinasmalltown
    December 15, 2016 at 4:00 am

Happy belated birthday girl! Sorry you got a bad cup of coffee! Ha but sounds like you had a great day! I love your sweater, look so comfy!

~Hillary

Stephanie // A SPARKLE FACTOR
    December 15, 2016 at 3:28 pm

LOL about the mocha. I love this outfit, I really need a pair of white jeans, I feel like my thighs look huge in every pair I've ever attempted to buy! But I need to just get real and hunt a pair down! Happy Belated Birthday lady! Glad you had a great day with your hubby!

Jami Ray
    December 15, 2016 at 4:31 pm

This look is super cute. Love a fab pair of white jeans in the winter and your sweater looks co cozy and chic!

Sara Sabaliauskas
    December 16, 2016 at 12:14 am

You look fabulous in white and tan and I hope you had a great day shopping, bad latte and all! xo, Sara