Celebrating 27 years of life on Monday which happens to be my golden birthday! Answering the question of “What is a golden birthday” and rounded up my birthday wishlist!
PS this outfit is PERFECT for the Holidays!
What is a Golden Birthday?
From the time I was a little girl and heard that your golden birthday was when you turned the age of your birthday, I knew that my golden birthday would be the best year yet. Urban Dictionary has a fun definition too! So this year I am turning 27 on the 27th which makes it my Golden Birthday!
I accomplished a lot while 26 but I want to accomplish so much more being 27. Now that it’s here, I don’t want to disappoint my 5-year-old self.
Year 27 Bucket List:
- Visit Canada for the first time.
- Buy a house with my husband.
- Take my health back, no more excuses.
- Forgive often.
- Renew my wedding vows with my husband.
- Be present in my daily life.
- Learn how to make french macaroons.
- Go ice skating with Jason.
- Cultivate a community that uplifts each other through my blog.
- Share my testimony publicly. (this is scary! Many things people close to me have no idea about but God works through our brokenness right?)
- Learn to cook dairy free and have it taste good!
- Food prep
- Take my niece and nephews on dates with just me.
- Limit my intake of Coca Cola.
- See Disneyland at Christmas time.
- Finally, share my “why” behind my blog with all the transparency I can muster.
- Launch my Blog Coaching Class!
- Start personally styling clients again.
- Go backpacking with Jason.
- Learn how to cross-country ski.
- Go snowshoeing with Jason.
- Host my first Holiday dinner party.
- Update my passport
- Design my Cloffice (closet office)
- Record our first Vlog on a vacation
- Run a 5K length run without stopping (haven’t done this since High School).
- Take chances without fear stopping me from exceeding even my own expectations!
Want to know more about the girl behind the Topknots? I wrote 26 facts that you may not know about me last year, HERE.
I hope this answered, “What a Golden Birthday” is and gave you some holiday shopping ideas as well!