When you finally find an eye shadow pallet worth buying, you share with your friends! Sharing my updated makeup routine and all the details of this pallet!
MAKEUP: primer c/o | foundation one, two| foundation brush | contour pallet | contour brush | concealer | concealer brush | blush | blush brush | eye primer | eyeshadow pallet c/o | eye shadow brushes one, two, three | eye liner | mascara c/o | lips c/o
I haven’t shared my updated makeup routine in a while, like years, because it hasn’t changed much until now! I use different brushes and products that have changed my makeup look and feel. One of the biggest changes is this eyeshadow pallet!
If you have followed along since I started tutorials, you know that I only have one eyeshadow pallet and I have had it for a couple years. I FINALLY found THIS one by Too Faced (Natural Love Pallet) that is worth spending money on! In my experience, it is far worth the money to invest in nicer eye shadows for a couple reasons: they last SO much longer, way easier to use, and the colors are so much easier to wear.
I am still not able to film these tutorials for y’all but that is coming in the future! I didn’t take pictures of the steps for my foundation routine or contour routine but it is very similar to my previous one here. The tools and products have changed to the ones I list above!
Eyes are the number one question I get asked about, how do I do my eyeshadow! Today, I am sharing how you can easily take simple steps from this pallet to create an everyday eye look that a makeup artist could have done! It’s simple and STUNNING!
SIMPLE STUNNING EYE:
1. I used THIS primer on my face before my foundation. Let me tell you, it is my go to now! It’s the perfect consistency for Summer when my skin tends to dry out really bad.
2. Prime Eyelids: I used this primer!
All eyeshadows used are from THIS pallet!
3. Set Primer: I used Spotlight shadow to set my primer from my lash line to my eyebrow.
4. Press in Moonbeam from your lash line to the crease of your brow bone. I use a flat concealer brush for this.
5. Sweep Nudie on your crease for the perfect transition color. This helps to not have any harsh lines or color changes on your lids. A lot more natural looking. I use THIS brush.
6. Lightly blend Smokin’ into the outside “v” of your eyelid, a long your lash line, and about 1/3 of the way into your crease. I use THIS brush.
7. I took Poodle with my index finger and pressed it into the corner of my eyes to make them pop as well as the arch of my brow for highlight.
8. Line your lash line with a cat eye or a simple line. THIS is my holy grail liquid eyeliner pen, seriously. I just had to replace it after a year!
9. Finish off your eyes with 2-3 coats of my FAVORITE mascara! This has been my go-to for about 4 years and that isn’t changing anytime soon.
This is with one coat on the left-hand side and none on the right-hand side.
Hello, long beautiful real lashes!
PS the first time Jason heard me say the name of this mascara, he thought I made it up!
10. To finish off the whole look, I used this melted liquid lipstick in Holy Chic for the perfect nude. I am obsessed with this liquid lip, it’s more of a mousse texture when you apply it. It dries quickly and the best part, it didn’t make my lips peel! Now I want all the colors lol!
I have used this pallet consistently every day for about 2 weeks and LOVE all the colors. Some of them are bold but they are all in a natural tone so they can be worn so many ways. If you are looking for a new eyeshadow pallet or need to replace one that doesn’t give you the right colors, RUN and get this one.
I am not kidding when I say I use 1 eye shadow pallet for years and years.
This one changed that for me!